The dumbwaiter lift is a small freight elevator that is designed to carry small goods instead of passengers. It has a varied range of applications in industries such as hospitals, hotels, manufacturing units, airports, etc. The dumbwaiter lift for home can help remove the strain of carrying small or big items between floors. Escon’s dumbwaiter elevators are designed with convenience of transportation in mind and can be custom designed to suit specific applications in hotels, libraries, hospitals, and wherever small quantities of goods are to be moved to different floors.
This lift moves at speeds ranging from 0.25 to 0.50 meters per second and handles weight from 100 Kg to 250 Kg. Automated dumb waiters are fast and have reduced noise levels. Control frameworks of E. D. W. are chosen on a number of floors to be regulated and the intensity of service. Additional highlights like auto area indicators, sound/visual signs to announce the arrival of the service car can be included.
There are two types of dumbwaiter elevator
Residential dumbwaiters are used for residential purpose which clearly defines from the name. From groceries to laundry anything you can send using this elevator.
Commercial dumbwaiters are designed for non-passenger transportation for lifting medical and legal stuffs, food, carts, groceries or laundry etc.
- Centralized organization and workflow
- Time saver by avoiding frequent trips for supplies & equipment
- Reduces chances of accidents
- Space-saving: a dumb waiter elevator is smaller compared to a service lift or any home elevator.
- Cost saving for owners
- Prevent injuries arising from carrying heavy loads.
- Eye catching designs that perfectly fits with your existing decor